Capture Your Adventures is here to help you take amazing photos of the people, things and places that matter most to you.
Does this sound like you?
You have just gotten a pretty expensive digital camera, but you never pick it up. All of the buttons, dials and photography terms are just overwhelming.
You see amazing photos online and on social media. You wish your pictures looked like those, but every time you click it doesn’t turn out the way you saw it in your head.
We believe any mom or anyone for that matter, can master their digital camera and confidently capture beautiful memories.
No matter what skill level you’re at, we’re so glad you’re here!
Whether you’re looking for education, support, encouragement or inspiration, Capture Your Adventures has the tools and information you need.
- picking up your camera and knowing exactly what settings to use.
- feeling confident that you can capture the scene before you in a way that’s beautiful and compelling without the fear of missing the moment
- having albums full of gorgeous photos of your family’s everyday lives and special moments
- capturing the true beauty of your children and your family
Stop worrying if your photos or your gear are “good enough.”
Organizing Your Photos
Photo Books & Projects
Creating Your Legacy
My Photography Road Map
I am not going to say that your photography journey will be easy and it will most definitely not be complete in a day. Please take your time on this journey give yourself grace and be patient.
You can read everything there is to know about photography but you truly will not understand it or see an improvement in your pictures until you actually pick up your camera and put into practice what you have learned. You this road map to help you along your journey.
From the Blog
- We just had Henleigh’s 4th Birthday!! Not sure where the time has gone but she is already FOUR!! When we asked her what she wanted …Read More
- There’s one thing that I love about photographing my everyday and it is the satisfaction of seeing our everyday and adventures in a book at …Read More
- Vacations are special to us because they are the time we get to slow down, spend time with our families, and do something we love. …Read More
- If you’d like to better document your everyday story and brush up on your photography skills while you’re at it, here’s a list of photography …Read More
- In our digital world pictures are being taken more and more but did you know that your camera can LIE to you?? Yup you heard …Read More
- This post contains affiliate links- Living Our Adventures is a participant in the Amazon.com Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from …Read More