We love camping and going on adventures with our family and friends and hope that you do as well.
We started off in a pop-up that we rebuilt and quickly realized that setting up and taking down camp was a huge undertaking for a growing family with small kids (3 under 2). So we bought this camper (aka the Jayco) in the winter of 2018. We camped a handful of times and made some modifications to make it ours.
In the fall of 2018, Jamie and I went to an RV show and fell in love with another camper. We couldn’t get that camper out of our mind and decided that we needed another upgrade. So we bought the Wildwood.
When deciding what to do with the Jayco we thought about how much we enjoyed that camper and how we wanted others to enjoy it as well. So we listed the Jayco on RV Share for others to rent and take on their adventures. We hope you have an amazing trip. Make sure to capture your adventures and create your legacy. If at any point you have a question please feel free to contact us.
- Ever feel like your kids get bored while hanging out …Read More »
- Often I get asked where are we going next or …Read More »
- Covering up the camper isn’t fun for us or the …Read More »
- Before we even signed the papers to officially own our …Read More »
- We knew that Camping Without Mom wasn’t going to be …Read More »
- It doesn’t happen often but with three almost four little …Read More »
- When we are looking for a campground we prefer smaller …Read More »
- We all know that the best time to camp is …Read More »