When we planned to go to the Hershey RV Show we were in now way looking for a new camper. Our goals were to look for new MODs to do to ours and look to see what our options where down the road to upgrade. Well we did a little dreaming and found one that we might not be able to live without. Oh and did I mention that it was going to be a much needed date day for Jamie and I.
Things we looked at just for fun…
- Truck Camper- Jamie had to go into this one. He said that the inside was much bigger than the outside let on. I still don’t think we would ever be able to stay in something that small, even when the kids are out of the house.
- Airstream- Let me start by saying that I love the look of airstreams, but we just aren’t airstream kinda people. They are really pretty and many would say they are the classic camper, but just not for us. One thing I really did not like was the shower wasn’t in the bathroom of many of the models that we looked at. I also felt like they didn’t have much storage space.
- Jeep Tops- We didn’t go inside but these were fun to look at.
- Class A- This class A was huge, I could barely fit the whole thing in the picture. Even thought it was big it was really only for 2 people and had way too many high end features. Marble floors and countertops, BIG tv’s, marble shower, etc. Very pretty but not our style.
- Tear drops- These were cute but again too small.